The full range of aluminium alloys is produced to UK/European and international specifications and most importantly - can be produced to your specific engineering requirements.
Quality Products, delivery on time, every time...
- We focus on your specific needs
- Production Planning aims to ensure sufficient stock is available for a flexible response to changing requirements
- Ingots are securely strapped with heavy duty steel or plastic banding and may have additional poly-wrap if required
- Photo’s show a range of standard bundles – Ingot bundling however, can be supplied to your individual requirements.
Mil-Ver offers the following services:
- Full range of Aluminium Casting Alloy Ingots to your required specification
- Complete Toll Conversion service - Aluminium returned in Ingot or Sow form
- Scrap collection service – We run our own fleet of dedicated vehicles servicing a wide range of skips and bins to suit your by-product disposal requirements
- Works Contracts and scrap management – the “complete service”.
The recently completed foundry development now allows Mil-Ver the flexibility to offer a toll conversion service to re-process your own scrap arising’s either into sows or ingots. The technology associated with our new melting facilities, with precision controls and performance indicators provides in depth analysis of each Toll-Melt charge.